Aug 8, 2010

Member Profile Page Complete

I successfully ran through all three pages of my test cases for the Member Profile page! Members can be assigned to groups and organizations; certain users have rights to view different levels of membership; and there are other permissions that affect the page as well. There is some mildly complex logic on the page. But it's done!

I did spend an hour on a wild goose chase for an elusive bug that was randomly overwriting records. The culprit was a = instead of == in an if statement. My palm was planted firmly on my forehead after I found that one.

The code base is definitely growing; I'm at about 2 klocs at the moment.

I'll take a break from programing until at least Wednesday. I have faculty orientation on Tuesday and will spend the day tomorrow, after my bike ride, preparing for some of my fall classes. I feel good about that after having passed this major milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment