Jun 20, 2011

Three Years, Three Products

I’ll be launching my second product in as many years this January. I already have a minimum viable product built and plan on getting it market ready within a few months. Baring a nuclear disaster, I have some part time teaching jobs and personals savings to get me through at least that long. It’s in ultra stealth mode at the moment, but it will be bigger than the Segway, which, as you know, was bigger than the Internet.

I’ve had another idea in the back of my head for about four years and am stealthily conducting some market research for it. I’ll be launching that one the following January. The market for this product is huge. Also in stealth mode.

The only hints I can give is that all three products (my attendance application included) serve the purpose of building strong local communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment