Jul 13, 2010

First Feature Complete: New Account Signup

I'm done coding my first feature, New Account Signup. This one was a bit tricky because it involved validating three models, saving to three database tables, and redirecting to a page before completing the operation. I think most features will be a lot easier to code than this one was.

My task for tomorrow is to write a ton of test cases to exercise the moderately convoluted logic. Then it's on to creating members.

I spent a good part of yesterday and today in St. Cloud. Tomorrow I'll be at school half of the day working on the store and then going to the college to get my badge. I'm leaving for the air show on Friday; this will be a short week indeed. Next week I'll be getting ready for my two week trip to the Grand Canyon. Then it will be August and time to start planning and updating curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment