Aug 25, 2010

College Teaching Experience

My first college teaching experience went really well. I'm teaching Business Computer Systems, which focuses on Microsoft Office as well as computer fundamentals such as operating systems, the internet, and hardware components.

Yesterday, I was at the high school for orientation in the afternoon and at the college for my class at night. I'll be at the high school again today, and our teacher workshop week starts on Monday. This weekend will mark the third in a row going up to Brainerd.

Development of my web app has been put on the back burner. I just completed a major revamp of my bestattendance.com website and ramped up an ad campaign on Facebook. I have a number of marketing tasks queued up to work on next. My highschoolwebdesign.com site has seen a significant increase in traffic compared to last year, and I have some marketing tasks queued up for that as well. Those are my priorities but I'll continue to work on my web app a bit as well.

I'm excited about AP Computer Science and will work on that this week while I'm not simply relaxing and enjoy the last few days of my summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment