Aug 20, 2010

Whatcha Doin?

Realizing that my summer vacation is rapidly coming to an end, I've been spending a good deal of time exercising and just relaxing. What hours I have been productive were spent getting ready for my classes. My first class session is on Tuesday. I feel very prepared as usual.

I get to see Joel Spolsky when he stops in Minneapolis on his Fogbugz World Tour in Ocotober; I'm looking forward to that.

I haven't been coding in a long time and figured I should spend a day doing that, so that's my plan for today. I can't even remember exactly where I left off; it'll take me a while to get back into the project. I also have some improvements to make to highschoolwebdesign.com.

I really like some of the themes on woothemes and will use one of them for my marketing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment