Aug 5, 2010

Member Profile

The vacation was totally awesome and really changed my perspective. It's taking me a while to readjust to not being on vacation. I met with the other business teacher and did some work at school yesterday. I've been working my way back into my project slowly but surely.

I'm deep in the middle of working on the Member Profile page. The page is complicated because there are four different security permissions affecting the page at different levels of granularity (member, group, and organization). The page is supposed to do a lot of different things depending on the context. I've decided that I was originally planning too much complexity for the page and decided to scale back the granularity of some of the permissions in favor of the page being easier to use (and easier to code). I wrote up two pages of test cases today. I estimate the page will be completely coded and tested by the end of day Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment