Jun 17, 2009

Death To Dropdown Menus

Yesterday, I spent about three hours working on a new iteration of the UI template. The previous version had dropdown menus, which everyone knows are evil. The new navigation system uses a tab interface with secondary menu items always visible directly below the tabs.

The UI looks quite good if I do say so myself.

I'm still learning a few things about Subversion. I'd like to automatically add all (new) unversioned files, and I'd like to automatically commit all files that have changed. I only know how to do this for an individual file or an entire folder. There must be a way.

Today, my goal is to finish up the UI template and start working on the User model. Could it be? Writing actual code? Why, yes! I think I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment