Sep 17, 2010

My Brain Hurts

OK, I'm viewing and editing events, and I'm finally assigning and unassigning them from groups too!

I have to go revisit the Delete Group functionality now. When a user deletes a group, I now have to make sure that any event assigned to that group is unassigned. Also, I must ensure that if an event was assigned ONLY to the group being deleted, that event gets deleted as well.

When attendance marks enter the picture, I'll need to make sure that attendance marks tied to events being deleted for any reason are deleted as well.

I added a bunch of other stuff into FogBugz and my use cases that are much too technical and detail-y to write here, but needless to say, my brain hurts!!

I estimate this bit of stuff to take between half a day and a full day to code and test.

No comments:

Post a Comment