Dec 29, 2010

Business Ventures

I currently have two operating businesses:

bestattendance.com
This site just launched. My goal is to have 25 customers by June. This means getting five new customers per month. If my COCA is $60 or less, I'll be doing very well. Getting to this point will mean taking a loss at first, but there will be a payoff if I can get some loyal subscribers.

highschoolwebdesign.com
I'm currently selling downloadable lesson plans from this site and am seriously considering adding AdSense. AdSense could probably add $50 per month to my bottom line; this would help offset the costs of running bestattendance.com.

I have a few others in the pipeline:

The first one I can vaguely describe as a marketplace for food.

I'd like to start a juicing blog. This will motivate me to actually make juice every day with my new juicer. This might be monetizable or perhaps sellable.

Consulting might be something else I can try.

I'd like to greatly expand bestattendance.com beyond youth ministry into other market segments.

It will be a challenge finding time for all of this stuff; having the summer off will be very beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment